Platinum Residential Services is an Assisting Firm that lends a hand to virtually any household and business need. Our staff is well-rounded, coming from many different backgrounds. Many of our Personal Assistants left their careers seeking an ever-changing profession, which enables them to use their experience and knowledge while tapping into their creative sides.
Platinum Residential Services specializes in making our clients’ lives stress-free. We bring time and balance back into their day by providing many options for personal assisting services.
Because the duties and skill set required vary for each client, Platinum Residential Services has established two levels for personal assistants.
Junior Personal Assistant
Junior personal assistants typically have experience in administrative assisting, retail, restaurants, and domestic services such as housekeeping. All of these staff members have a high school diploma with some college experience.
- Perform Laundry/Ironing (wash, dry, put away, closet maintenance)
- Light Cleaning (wiping down surfaces, sweeping/vacuuming, washing dishes)
- Detailed Cleaning (polishing silver, hand cleaning chandeliers/light fixtures/etc.)
- Perform Task-Based Errands (grocery shopping, dry cleaning drop-off/pick-up)
This position is often task-based. In other words, the client gives their staff member a TO-DO list to work from.
Senior Personal Assistant
Senior personal assistants typically have experience in administrative assisting, interior design, real estate, project managing, and event planning. Most of these staff members have at least a 4-year college degree.
- Serve as House Manager (manage housekeepers, lawn service, pest control, other vendors)
- Schedule and Manage all Household Appointments (home maintenance)
- Manage Household Projects (renovations, re-design, organization)
- Manage Vehicle Maintenance (take vehicles to dealership, oil changes, detailing)
- Accept Home Deliveries
- Calendar Maintenance and Booking Travel
- Personal Bill Pay and Home Office Maintenance
- Errand Running (personal shopping, shipping/mailing)
- Performing Research
This position consists of high-level house managerial duties and often requires research and problem solving. *All senior personal assistants can perform junior personal assistant duties.
- Project Based
- Multi Weekly
- Biweekly (every two weeks)
Personal assistants most often service clients on a weekly basis.
Platinum Residential Services works with each client to create a custom service plan, based off of budget, goals, and preferences. In order to determine the best option, we suggest each client compile a needs based schedule for maintenance and a separate wish list/project list.
If you don’t see the service you are looking for, be sure to ask – as we’ve probably just forgotten to add it to our sample list. (We do everything!)